All Fields are required.
get in touch
Corporate OfficeWrite to us at:
#1011, Solitaire Corporate Park
Building No.10,1st Floor
Andheri Ghatkopar Link Road
Chakala, Andheri (East)
Mumbai - 400093
admin OfficeWrite to us at:
Arihant Capital Markets Ltd
6 Lad Colony, Y.N. Road
Indore - 452003, Madhya Pradesh
Opening account with Arihant is a simple 3-step process:
1. Go to Open An Account section and download Arihant KYC Form from our website / get a physical copy from your nearest Arihant Investment Center and complete it with details and your signature.
2. Submit self-attested copy of your identity proof, address proof and other requisite documents
3. Sign across Application Form at all places
Once, you are done with the above, submit your form to your nearest Arihant investment centre and you are ready to start investing with us. OPEN AN ACCOUNT now!
Go to client login here and enter your username and password. If you are an Arihant customer, your username is
Even if you are not our customer, do not worry, we have a free registration facility through which you can access our research reports, investment calculators and much more. Click here to register to My Arihant for free.
If you have online trading facility activated in your account, you can transfer funds directly from your online trading software by going on Payin Option. This will redirect you to your bank's website from where you can transfer funds to Arihant account. If you are an offline clients or not logged in to your trading account then click here to transfer funds directly to your Arihant trading account and start investing.
Yes, at Arihant our goal is to make our clients grow with us. Our advisors will assist you in reviewing your portfolio based on current market scenario and advise you as per your needs. For portfolio review assistance, you can email us at email@example.com
+91 - (0) 22 - 42254800 / 67114800
+91 - (0) 731 - 3016100
Online Trading Support Desk
+91 - (0) 22 - 42254825
+91 - (0) 731 - 3016152
+91 - (0) 22 - 42254855 / 67114855
+91 - (0) 22 - 42254851 / 67114851
+91 - (0) 731 - 3016161 / 62 / 63 / 64*
+91 - 7869920358
* You can use any of these numbers to place your trading orders
- KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund, etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
- Prevent unauthorised transactions in your trading account: Update your mobile numbers/email IDs with your stock broker(s). Receive information of your transactions directly from exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day.
- Prevent unauthorized transactions in your demat account: Update your mobile number with your Depository Participant, to receive alerts on your registered mobile number for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/CDSL on the same day.